|—||Johnny Depp (via soderso)|
You know, I think one of the worst feelings is finding out that you didn’t mean as much to someone as you thought you did, and you just feel stupid, and because you looked desperate, about caring too much.
it makes me mad when people say “no biggie” because we don’t need another reminder that he’s gone
1. People who were born from September to November are the most likely to live to be 100 years old.
2. Lazy people actually accomplish more. Their laziness enables them to find the easiest and quickest ways to get things done.
3. Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
4. Aaron Paul, who plays ‘Jesse’ in Breaking Bad, was once a contestant on “The Price is Right.”
5. Coprolalomaniac is a word that best describes someone who compulsively uses foul language, swear words.